but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
People sell their souls by running away from the battles they know they should be fighting. You cannot pursue comfort and greatness at the same time.
—Todd Henry (via venuschild)
Let’s not fear who we are. We must keep trusting the changes, the signals in our bodies, the way they contract or expand, the way clarity sweeps in from the seas and skies, and how we’re comprised of stars and cells, layers, and multitudes. Be easy on yourself. Have courage. Take heart.
It’s quite an undertaking to start loving somebody. There is even a moment right at the start where you have to jump across an abyss: if you think about it you don’t do it.
— Jean-Paul Sartre (via venuschild)